- Posted by admin
- On May 15, 2018
Every laptops and computers embodies BIOS which helps your system to get started. It’s a Basic Input Output System nested within the motherboard of your computer. This inbuilt software acts as a bridge between computer and connected hardware. Sometimes when you need to update BIOs of your Acer Computer, complicacy occurs.
BIOS are a complex set of software. Wrong configuration can impact your overall system vitally. Updating BIOS is a bit complicated and time-consuming. You need to pay special attention while dealing with your system’s BIOS.
Effective Step by Step Procedure to Update BIOS of Your Acer Computer:
If you are looking forward to update your BIOS, you need an USB key. Use a second system to the copy of the BIOS Update, in case your system does not turn up. Above all, if you are having troubling with the process, read the blog out to handle the situation on your own. Else you can leave the rest process on Acer Computer Repair Services for technical guidance.
Step 1: First Prepare an USB Flash Drive:
- First of all, navigate to the Download section of Acer Support Website
- Now type the model name in the search box and thus choose the product from the list.
- Click on BIOS/Firmware followed by hitting on the Save button.
- Choose the location where you want to save the downloaded file.
- Now click on Extract All Files after right clicking on the ZIP file.
- When the extraction completes, right click on it and thus ‘Rename’ it.
- Save it as ‘zg5ia32.fd’.
- Now copy both zg5ia32.fd and exefiles in the Flash Drive.
Step 2: Update the BIOS of your Acer System
- First thing that you need to do is to plug in your AC Adapter.
- After that connect the USB flash Drive into the USB port.
- Press the Fn and Esc key together and hold them till you press the power button.
- When the power lights are on, release the keys.
- As you do so, the power key will start to blink.
- Now let the system run for 1 to 7 minutes.
- After that the system will start automatically and your BIOS will be updated as well.
Hurry up! Place a quick ring at Acer Computer Support Phone Number for 24*7 Support Services:
In case you are still confronting the annoying situation, and cannot deal with the update BIOS Acer Aspire e15, we are here to help you out. Acer Computer Support Number +1-800-393-9107 proffers help to satiate all your needs. No matter how complex or time consuming the process is, we are ready to assist you anytime and anywhere you want. Hence dial up the toll free number to free yourself from all headaches of troubleshooting.