- Posted by admin
- On April 11, 2018
When you try to install and update apps from Google Play Store, you will encounter a pesky Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server. But there is nothing as such to worry about. There are ample numbers of ways to resolve Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server.
Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server indicates a fetching problem. Such errors utterly affect the custom ROMs. When the system fails to retrieve information from the Server RH-01, you will receive this error. But to make a point, the main problem is not server centric. Your Android device is behind the error. And it only restricts your from downloading and updating apps from Google Play Store.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server:
Whenever and wherever this Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server appears on the display screen, most people freak out for no reason. They need to either read out the blog or contact Acer Tablet Repair Service for complete troubleshooting help.
Solution 1: Set Correct Date and Time
- Go to settings and thus click on Date and Time.
- Next you need to make sure whether the time and date is correct or not. It the settings are incorrect, turn of the Automatic Date and Time feature and thus set the correct date and time.
- Make sure that the Time Zone is correct as well. If not, switch to Manual Mode and thus set correct Time Zone.
- Save the changes you have made
Solution 2: Restart Your Android Device
A simple restart can also help you to make this Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server disappear. So if you are facing this annoying error, simply turn your Acer tablet off and then on again to resume the downloading process.
Solution 3: Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
- Navigate to Settings and thus click on Application Manager.
- Now open All Apps by scrolling down to further.
- Look for Google Play Store App and thus click on it.
- Click on the button in the given sequence:
- Force Stop
- Clear Cache
- And Clear Data
- Now go back to All Apps and follow the same for Google Service Framework and Download Manager app.
Obtain 24*7 Support Service to Annihilate Acer Tablet Related Error:
If you are facing the same Acer Tablet Error Retrieving Information from Server, we are ready to assist you 24*7. Our round the clock support will take care of all your Acer related errors. Acer Tablet Support Number +1-800-393-9107 proffers illustrious guided results to deal with complex to complex Acer issues. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all sorts of Acer issues while resting at desk.