- Posted by admin
- On March 7, 2018
When you try to install games or apps from Google Play Store using Wi-Fi, you confront this error. If you are having this disturbing error, place a call at Acer Customer Support Number. Anyhow this blog will help you to resolve Acer Tablet Error 495.
Exploring is our hobby. We all like to explore new stuffs on internet using our Acer Tablet. But uncertain errors can ruin your experience. When you try to explore Google Play Store or try to download new apps or games, you may lead to error in some case. You will have no idea of what is going wrong. You try and try relentlessly to get rid of this error, but get no serious solutions. You receive an error message saying “Google play store could not download due to an error 495”. If you are looking for an answer for “how to clear error code 495”, you have come to the right place.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Tablet Error 495:
This error appears when you use Wi-Fi to install an App through Play Store. While using mobile data, all works completely fine. Error 495 Google play solution has been described here with suitable solutions. You can also check with Acer Customer Care Support for professional help.
Solution 1: Try Clearing Data and Cache
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to Settings and thus open Application Manager or Apps.
- Now open “All” apps and look for Google Play Store.
- As the Google Play Store window opens up, click on “Clear Data and Clear Cache”.
- Now you can easily install, download or update apps from Play Store.
- Uninstall Google Play Store Update first, if the above solution does not work.
Solution 2: Adding and Removing of Gmail Account:
- Open Settings and then navigate to Accounts to open Google.
- Now remove your Gmail Account and thus open Apps.
- Next you need to click on “All” followed by clicking on “Force Stop”.
- Now Clear Data and Cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
- Navigate to Settings again followed by opening Accounts.
- Go to Google and then “Add your Gmail Account”.
- Accept all Google Terms and Setup Google Settings after restarting your Acer Tablet.
- Reopen your Google Play Store to install or download apps as per your need.
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for More Response:
Being a team of industry professionals, we offer 24*7 customer supports to every customers. Acer Customer Service Number +1-800-393-9107 is the best possible way to connect with professionals. We take care of all issues with utmost priority. We leave no stone unturned to make our customers happy. Free yourself from all sorts of technical blunders in no time span. Hence make a call in the toll free number to make all issues disappear with personalized help.