- Posted by admin
- On April 9, 2018
“Err Connection Timed Out” errors are the common internet error which occurs without any explanation. You can encounter this error on one or two websites. While other websites work fine, some shows error for no reason. But there is nothing to worry about as you can easily resolve Acer Laptop Err_Connection_Timed_Out error.
There is nothing wrong within your internet connection. Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error utterly appears when the server you are trying to access is not probably available at the moment. Sometime if you subconsciously change the Windows settings, you may have the error Acer Laptop Some Pages Say Error Time Out error.
Efficacious Solutions to Resolve Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error:
In order to deal with this error, you may need to change the network settings of your system. Connection may get time out due to your network settings causing you Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error. To make this error disappear, either read out the blog or connect with Acer Laptop Repair Service as early possible.
Solution 1: Change Default Time-Out Settings
- Whenever this error emerges, the first thing you need to do is to open the Search option and type “regedit”.
- As the Registry Editor opens up, navigate the following path:
- Find out the sub key and add a DWORD in it.
- Save its value as Receive Time out followed by settings its value to <number of seconds>*100.
- Finally “Restart” your system to save the changes.
- As most of the sites do not take more than 20 minutes to load, this solution will not help you to fix Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error.
Solution 2: Make Adjustment in the LAN Settings
- Open Search Option and type Internet Options.
- Navigate to Connection in Internet Options followed by clicking on LAN Settings.
- Uncheck the Automatically Detect Settings and thus set Use Proxy Server for your LAN.
- Restart your computer to save the changes.
Solution 3: Edit the Windows Hosts File
- Navigate to “C:WindowsSystem32driversetc” and thus look for host file.
- Open it with Notepad after right clicking on it.
- Look for sites at the bottom of the file and then delete them.
- Finally save the host file to disseminate Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Annihilate Acer Laptop Related Errors:
Whenever this Acer Laptop “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” error appears on the display screen, we are here to help you out. Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 proffers professional help to make all Acer related errors disappear. No matter how complex or tricky the error is, we guide you through the process to make troubleshooting feasible. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at your desk.