- Posted by admin
- On March 13, 2018
Driver Error embodies a compatibility issue within your Acer Laptop or PC. When your keyboard suddenly stops working, make a call at Acer Customer Support Number. Do not panic. You can Resolve Acer Keyboard Driver Error without even touching your keyboard.
When you work on your Acer device, you suddenly cannot type anymore. This is one of the most annoying issues that you can face. But there is nothing to scare. Whenever you think “how to enable keyword in Windows 10”, these steps can be helpful. Your keyboards will stop responding to particular commands. Often all of them stop functioning.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Keyboard Driver Error:
When you cannot use your laptop due to keyboard error, you will certainly freak out. This blog will aid you to rectify this pesky error in no time. Read this blog or go through Acer Customer Care Support website to deal with this Acer laptop keyboard not working windows 10 issue.
Solution 1: Reboot your laptop completely
- First of all, you need to press and hold the power button until your Acer device does not shut down completely.
- Unplug all the power cables from the laptop. Detach the battery as well and leave it for few minutes.
- Attach the battery again and plug back the power cables as well.
- Now power on your system and look for the error on the display screen.
Solution 2: Disable Filter Keys
Filter Keys help your keyboard to ignore brief or repeated keystrokes. This can be responsible for this error as well. Disable it to fix this error.
- Windows 10 users need to choose “Settings” after clicking on the Start Menu.
- If you are using Windows 7, click on Start menu and then on Control Panel.
- Click on “Ease of Access”.
- Now on Windows 10, you need to choose “Keyboard”. Else if the OS is Windows 7, choose “Make the keyboard easier to use”.
- Next you need to Disable the Filter Key option and try to use your keyboard again.
Solution 3: Update your Keyboard Driver.
The paramount cause behind the error is outdated or corrupted printer driver. If the printer driver that you are using has been corrupted, this error is certain. Update the driver from the official Acer website to make this error disappear.
- First of all, you need to download driver update software from an official website.
- As the driver is installed, click on the Scan Now button.
- The scan process will check and also determine the health of your system.
- When the scan process completes, click on Update button to install the latest driver for your keyboard.
Solution 4: Fixing the Hardware Issues
When you are done with everything, and still this error is troubling you, you need to check whether all the hardware components are working fine or not. Use a screw driver to open your laptop and check for any damage.
RELATED BLOG : How To Fix Acer Wireless Mouse Driver Error?
Hurry! Place a Call at Acer Customer Service Number for More Help:
Acer Customer Support Number +1-800-393-9107 is a helpline number for your distress hours. No matter what sort of Acer issues you are having, the team is at your service all the time. With 24*7 supports, we encourage customers to call anytime they want. Likewise our instant support helps to them get rid of serious Acer issues in no matter of time. Hence connect now to have personalized help at desk.