- Posted by admin
- On May 4, 2018
Many people have faced the problem when they experience a sudden blow in mind. They accidentally forget their laptop’s password and become nauseous. On such situation, they look forward to Reset Acer Laptop to Factory Settings after Forgetting Password.
Password protects your system from external intervention. It is very common. But sometimes you may get into problem, when you try but cannot remember your password. You need to reset your Acer laptop to wipe out the forgotten password. Until and unless you do so, you will not be able to unlock your Acer device.
Efficacious Solutions to Reset Acer Laptop to Factory Settings after Forgetting Password:
Most people easily freak out and act abnormally whenever they encounter such incident. But these situations require calm and simple solutions to access your system again. This article will help you in the effective manner. So read the blog out or else explore its roots with the help of Acer Laptop Repair Services.
Solution 1: Reset to Factory Settings without Installation or Repair Disk
- Whenever you experience such situation, you need to connect the setup or repair disk with the laptop.
- Use the disc to boot your Acer laptop.
- When the installation screen appears, click on Next.
- Look for Repair this PC and thus click on it.
- Choose Troubleshoot and thus click on Reset this PC.
- On the next screen, you will face two options, “Keep my files”, and “Remove everything”.
- If you choose Keep My Files, it will not erase the forgotten password.
- You need to select “Remove Everything” which will remove your user account and the password as well.
- Now select your system to choose the drive you want to clear. Click on “Only the drive where Windows is installed”, or “All drivers”.
- On the next screen, choose the appropriate option.
- If you want to keep your PC, choose “Just Remove My Files”.
- If you are looking forward to recycle the PC, click on Full Clean the Drive.
- And if you are trying to factory reset your PC, then click on Reset button which will start the reset process.
Solution 2: Reset Acer Laptop from ERecovery Management
- Turn off your Acer Laptop first and thus restart it.
- Press the Alt and F10 button together while trying to power the system on.
- Now click on Restore button.
- In the next window, you will receive three options to reset your Acer laptop to factory settings: Completely Restore System to Factory Defaults; Restore Operating System and Retain User Data; or Reinstall Drivers or Applications.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to begin the restoration process.
Place a Ring at Acer Laptop Support Number for More Informative Results:
In case you are unable to deal with the process and do not have any idea “How to unlock Acer laptop forgot password?” we are here to help you out. Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 is the platform to tackle such issues smartly. Either chat online or talk over call, we are ready to assist you 24*7 over any mode of communication. Hence dial up the toll free number to free yourself from troubleshooting stress.