- Posted by admin
- On October 3, 2017
If you have a laptop Acer Laptop with WINDOWS 10 and it was running fine a few hours before, but suddenly you are facing issues with it. You are getting error code “0xc0000034 in Acer Laptop while you turn it on and appearing blue screen pop up with this message:
Your PC needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data File is missing some required information.
Error code: 0xc0000034
If it’s true! Then don’t worry about anything, you can easily solve it via recovery process. You will require using the recovery tools on your installation media. But, in case, if you don’t have any installation media (such as a Disc or USB device), then you should contact your system administrator or PC/device manufacturer, or you can approach with us to get instant help. A team well-experienced and certified Acer technical support is always ready to your help. Here the blog will guide you very simple steps on How to Fix Recovery Error code “0xc0000034 in Acer Laptop, so just follow the steps.
Methods to Fix Recovery Error Code “0xc0000034 in Acer Laptop:-
Method 1:- Use Troubleshoot Advanced Option
- First, you should try to check if “ALT+F10” key at boot take you to windows 10 recoveries and you can reach the command prompt from there. If yes, then follow these steps:
- Create a vanilla Windows 10 installation media from this link “http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10”.
- Then boot using the Windows installation disc.
- On the Windows 10 installation window, then click on “Repair your computer”.
- In the “Advanced options”, you need to tap on “Troubleshoot” option.
- Then select “Command Prompt”. Enter the following four commands into the prompt.bootrec /fixmbr
bootrec /rebuildbcdOnce the command completes, restart the computer.
Method 2:-Use Automatic Repair Option
If the above method does not help to fix the problem, then you should use the “Automatic Repair options” to quickly fix the issue.
Follow these Automatic Repair options” to solve the problem.
Solution 1:- Enable XD-bit In Your BIOS
XD-bit (it’s better known as No-execute memory protects) in your BIOS, a feature available in every computer’s BIOS settings, is turned ON, a Windows 10 user remains prone to suffering from a “Preparing automatic repair” screen loop. Many times, XD-bit is disabled by default, and users need to enable it by manual process to enable it.
Follow these steps to enable the XD-bit:-
- Restart your computer.
- Press a specific key, at the first screen that your computer shows when booting up, which will get you into its BIOS.
- Once you enter in your computer’s BIOS, look at through the tabs and find XD-bit.
- Enable XD-bit.
- Click “Save” button to save your changes.
- Restart your computer
Check the Error Code 0xc0000034 is resolved. If it doesn’t, then you should try the next solution.
Solution 2: Expand your computer’s System Reserved partition
Might be your computer’s System Reserved partition is smaller, so you should extend the partition. You will need to Partition tool for this task. Then follow the below steps to do this thing.
- Download the “MiniTool Partition Wizard”, then Install and then run the MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- When the program opens, then you will see a map of your computer’s HDD’s or SSD’s partitions.
- Then, right click on the partition which you installed Windows 10 on and then tap on “Shrink” option. Ensure the Shrink the partition should be 250 MB, which will create 250 Megabytes of unallocated space.
- Move the “System Reserved” partition right beside this “unallocated space” by dragging your partitions around.
- Next, right-click on the “System Reserved” partition and then tap on “Extend” option.
- Then restart the computer and then check to check the Error Code 0xc0000034 has been resolved.
If it doesn’t resolve, then you should try to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Perform a System Restore
System Restore is a really handy little feature which comes with Windows 10 and is ideal for fixing problems. If you are going to have to boot your computer from a Windows 10 installation disc or USB and then perform the following steps:
- Configure your language and other preferences.
- When see an “Install now” button at the center, click on Repair your computer in the bottom left corner.
- Choose the “Operating System” which you want to repair.
- In the recovery options menu, hit on “System Restore”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to restore the computer.
- After completed, the System Restore, you will need to restart the computer.
Solution 4: Check Your Hardware
Might be the issue related to your computer’s hardware, not software instead. You should try to check your RAM to make sure that it is not at fault. You should take experts help or guide to check & determine whether or not you’re HDD or SSD has failed or is failing.
After performing all the above steps, if this Error Code 0xc0000034 is still appearing, then get immediate guidance by connecting the Acer Customer Support team.
Dial Acer Customer Support Phone Number To Receive Fast Resolutions & Help:-
You can call at Acer Customer Support Phone Number 1-800-393-9107 anytime from anywhere, in order to reach with the team of brilliant and experienced Acer Customer support. The phone number is a toll-free and available 24×7/365 days to help, as the experts will get the excellent guidance to troubleshoot this issue easily. The proficient technicians will give you hasty support & services to fix other kinds of Acer Laptop associated technical difficulties. Hence, get in touch with experts now by dialing this toll-free number, and receive reliable solutions & support to Acer Laptop queries.