- Posted by admin
- On February 6, 2018
The above fault arises due to various reasons and one of them is issue of network adapter drivers. As this may be a serious problem, users are advised to fix network connection error in Acer. It can easily done by your own or simply connecting at Acer Customer Care Service Number. However there exists other reasons too such as updating problem in the network adapter driver, issues with the firewall, malware related problems, installation issues of the network adapter or even when restarting it or may be, there lies serious problems in the network driver. Users are provided appropriate strategies to overcome this technical fault in few simple steps.
Strategies to fix network connection error in Acer are:
Strategy 1: Resolve the issue in Network by following below networking commands:
By applying this step, the Network troubleshooter will help users diagnose and fix these types of common connection problems. While working with this troubleshooter, Acer Tech Support experts have suggested to run networking commands if needed later on. To proceed ahead, apply below commands:
- First, go to the search box which is on the taskbar and type the “Network troubleshooter” message. Select the “Identify” icon to repair all these network problems by choosing from the suitable list of results.
- Now, reset the TCP/IP stack and then, issue the IP address carefully
- Users are now requested to renew the IP address
- Here, one needs to reset the DNS client resolver cache immediately
- In the search box which is visible on the taskbar, simply type the “Command prompt” and press to hold the Command prompt. The next thing is to select the “Run as administrator” icon and then, click on the “Yes” button.
- It is advised to execute below listed commands and then check whether the problem has vanished or not.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Strategy 2: Updating the network adapter driver if the above solution does not seems to be working
An obsolete network adapter driver can also lead to serious connection issues. If recently Acer users have upgraded to new Windows version then, likely the current driver is designed according to the earlier Windows version. Check for the availability of any updated driver. Apply below steps
- Go to the “search box on the taskbar” and then, type the “Device Manager”.
- Make a selection of the “Device Manager” which is available in the list of results.
- Now, select the ‘Network adapters” as well as its name.
- Press and then, right-click on the network adapter to choose the “Update driver” icon. Select the “Search automatically for updated driver software” and follow steps accordingly. Select the “Close” icon now.
- After you are done with the installation of the updated driver, choose the “Start” button and then, click to choose the “Power” button. Tap the “Restart” icon when prompted to do so. Restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.
Connect us for prompt Acer Customer Support Services without any hassle!
We are available for customers 24*7 hours at +1-800-393-9107 Acer Customer Care Number to assist them with all possible solutions at their desk. Solutions are highly promising for users to experience while ensuring that they are future effective too. Technical team is backed skilled knowledge and are competent in resolving all types problems faced in the device in just one call. Connect to us anytime and we are always there to help you out.