- Posted by admin
- On January 6, 2018
The error message is usually followed by code 10 in Acer devices which occurs when the system does not have Startup Repair files installed in it.When this error executes, users are unable to start the system in normal mode and as a result it will display a message as“this device cannot start”. So, according to Acer Support Number professional team members, it is essential to fix this device cannot start error in Acer with appropriate guidelines. For better result, it always advised to have an installation disc or a repair disc to repair the computer. Below are methods to get rid of this code faster.
Methods to fix this device cannot start error in Acer
Method 1: Boot into the last known configuration mode
To proceed with this method, follow below instructions carefully:
- Restart thePC device first
- Press the F8 button on repeated basis until a list of boot options are displayed on the screen
- Choose the “Last Known Good Configuration” option which should be based on “Advanced” mode.
- Now, press the “enter” button and wait for a while to let it boot.
Method 2: Running the system restore process from installation disc
Well, this method is only applicable if users have the installation disc with them.
To proceed with this method, users need to ensure that the “System Restore” option is enabled on their Windows copy. Here are guidelines explained by Acer Support Phone Number technical team:
- Insert the installation disc first
- The next step is to press a key when “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” message will appear on the screen
- Click on the “Repair your computer” icon which should be done after selection of a language, time as well as keyboard is made.
- Select the drive where you have installed the disc and this should usually be C:\ drive. Clickto choose the “Next” icon now.
- Select the “System Restore’ icon from the “System Recovery Options” window
- Follow all the “System Restore wizard instructions” carefully to easily make a selection of a restore point
- Restore the PC by simply clicking the “Finish” button
Method 3: Run the “chkdsk’ command
This is another easiest method where users are supposed to run the “chkdsk” command. Below are steps mentioned:
- Insert the CD and then, restart the computer
- Boot into the CD by just pressing any of the key from the keyboard when the “Press any key to boot from CD” message will appears on the screen
- Press “R” button to easily have access for opening the “Recovery Console” option which is found in the “Options” menu
- Type the“Administrator” password and press the “enter” button
- In the Command Prompt, type the “chkdsk C: /f /x /r” command and then, press the ‘enter” button
- Restart the device at last.
Related Blog: How To Fix Acer Error Code 0x241?
Call us for more such issues at Acer Customer Support Number to help us rectify problems
Connect with us at Acer Technical Support Number dial +1-888-310-7073 for immediate results to all your related queries. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users in rectifying every minute problem and deliver the best market results at their desk. Feel free to connect us anytime.