- Posted by admin
- On March 12, 2018
When your Microsoft Pointing device goes unnoticed by Windows, it probably indicates a Driver Error. You can easily get to the roots of the error by dialing Acer Customer Support Number. Download compatible device driver to fix Acer Wireless Mouse Driver Error. This is a common Acer driver error. If your Acer system’s BIOS is unable to recognize the Wireless Mouse, you may receive driver error.
Whenever the driver error appears, you will receive the following error message:
“Mouse Error or No Mouse Present Press F1 to Continue, DEL to Enter Setup”
There are ample numbers of causes that can act as catalyst for this error. When the Bluetooth receiver is not compatible with the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack, this error can pop up. Insufficient power or undetected device signal also can harm you with such errors. Sometimes corruption in hardware can also tickle this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Wireless Mouse Driver Error:
When you are running a Window OS, and suddenly switch to its upgraded version, you face driver related issues. But there is nothing to freak out. You can fix them easily without much trouble. This blog will help you out to fix this error early. You can also connect with Acer Customer Service to make this error disappear.
Solution 1: Check Acer Official Website for Mouse Driver
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to the Acer official website.
- Now search for Acer Mouse Driver by typing the serial number/SNID/product name.
- After you are done with it, click on “Select my product from a list”.
- Select the mouse driver that you need and thus click on Download.
- Now save the Acer mouse driver file in a convenient location.
- Open the file to install it and restart your PC to save the changes.
Solution 2: Acer Mouse Driver Download and Update on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP
- First of all, you need to run Driver Talent followed by clicking on the Scan button.
- It will start the scanning process to check outdated, missing or incorrect drivers. It includes Acer Mouse Driver as well.
- After the scanning process, the faulty drivers will be listed.
- Navigate to “Peripheral Drivers” to install Acer mouse Driver.
- Next click on the Install button to download and install the best Acer mouse driver.
- Reboot your system to make the changes take place.
With the above steps, you can avoid falling into the trifle process of Acer mouse driver install.
Hurry! Make a call at Acer Customer Service Number for Instant Support:
We are a team of industry professional with 24*7 Customer Supports availability. Acer Customer Support Number +1-800-393-9107 is a toll free number to help you out in any Acer related situations. We are ready to assist you in any serious Acer issues. Our prompt and fast result will really help you out to take care of technical issues. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all headaches and stress.