- Posted by admin
- On March 9, 2018
When you try to download Apps or Games from Google Play Store, you confront Error Code 500. If this error is giving you sleepless night, connect with Acer Customer Support Number. Fix Acer Tablet Error Code 500 to continue using Play Store.
There is nothing more frustrating than an Android Error. New OS like Android 4.4 KitKat and 5.0 Lollipop shows this error more recently. When this error code appears, you will no longer be able to download or update any Android apps. This error code pops up when you try to install an App or during the installation of an App. Sometimes, you can experience such sort of error post installation too. Normally, slow connection and network issues are main reason for this error. If you are using Wi-Fi to download an App from Play Store, the error bugs you. But you will not see any such error while using mobile data connection.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Tablet Error Code 500:
You can turn your Wi-Fi off and then on again to install apps and games again. If that does not fix your issue, you can use the following solutions to get rid of this error. Acer Customer Care Support will help you more with illustrious solutions.
Solution 1: Clear Cache and Date and Uninstall Updates
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to Settings and thus open Applications.
- Open Manage Apps to select Google Plat Store.
- Now click on Force Stop to clear data, clear cache and uninstall updates.
- Repeat those steps for Google Services Framework and Google Play Services
- Finally you need to reboot your system to run Google Play Store once.
Solution 2: Remove and Re-Add Google Account
- Navigate to Settings and thus click on Accounts
- Next you need to open Google and then click on Remove Account.
- After you remove it, add the same Google Account following the same procedure.
Solution 3: Switch between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data
If there is an issue in the network that you are using, this error is bound to happen. You can switch between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data and thus try to install or update apps and games from Google Play Store.
Solution 4: Use Root Explorer File Manager
- First of all, you need to install File Manager Root Explore on your device.
- Run the utility app and navigate to /data/data/com.android.vending/
- Remove everything from that folder com.android.vending
- Click and hold on com.android.vending.
- Next you need to use the context menu to navigate to Permissions.
- Check all the options that you can see there and thus click on OK.
- Reboot your device to save the changes
Related Blog : How To Resolve Acer Tablet Error 495?
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
We are a team of well-organized technicians available 24*7. Acer Customer Support Number +1-800-393-9107 comprises all best possible solutions in the market. The team takes care of all serious Acer errors in less span of time. The gravity of the error does not matter to the team. We offer solutions as per you needs and necessity. Hence make instant connection to get personalized result at home.