- Posted by admin
- On February 9, 2018
When you upgrade your Windows 10, you encounter sound not working error in your Acer Laptop. Call at Acer Customer Support Number to revive sound in your system. There are several efficient ways to Fix Acer Laptop Sound Not Working on Windows 10 at lesser possible time. It is one of the most common Acer problems faced by users. There are many reasons behind Acer Laptop Sound Error. One of the main reasons is when you get a critical Windows 10 upgrade. If the Audio driver gets damaged during Windows 10 upgrade, this error code pops up. Sometimes, downloading of a program that can hard or block your sound generates such issues.
Sometimes it is possible that the Audio file or program is causing the error, not your system. Your system hardware problems with sound card also boost no sound issue on Windows 10.
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Sound Not Working on Windows 10:
There are basic troubleshooting solutions that may help you to resolve this sound issue without going further. Try out the below mentioned basic troubleshooting solutions to get rid of this sound error:
Solution 1: Basic Troubleshooting Solutions
- First of all, you need to make sure both the Sound Volume and Sound Key is turned on.
- Also check that your program is not behind this No Sound issue. Often it is possible that you program may not have sound in the file. So run YouTube or other multimedia to look into the matter.
- Delete all the unwanted program and junks from you system. And give your system some space.
- Simply restart you Acer Laptop and check for the error.
Solution 2: Using of Troubleshooting Sound Problems Tool
If the basic solutions do not work, go through the down mentioned solutions for further help:
- Navigate to Device Manager to update your Sound Driver
- Now restart your system and look for the error.
- Next you need to right click on the Sound icon followed by opening Troubleshooting Sound Problems.
- Now check you sound again.
If the error recurs, visit our Acer Customer Care Support Service for more relatable help. You can also remove and reinstall your sound driver to rectify this sound issue.
Solution 3: Removal and Re-installation of Sound Driver
- First of all, you need to open the Device Manager by navigating through Control Panel.
- Now click on Sound, Video and Game Controllers followed by selecting your Sound Driver.
- After selecting your Sound Driver, right click on it and thus click on Uninstall option.
- Now delete Sound Driver followed by restart your computer.
- Now open Acer official website to download the latest sound driver.
- Type your Acer Laptop model number and the product name.
- Select the sound driver for your Acer device compatible to the system OS.
- Now install the driver and restart your computer to successfully complete the process.
If you are still having this error, the issue might be hardware related. In such case, you need to visit nearby Acer Service store to get it replaced.
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for More Information:
Get in touch with Acer Customer Support Number, dial +1-800-393-9107 if the error recurs. We are team of highly efficient and professional technicians available 24*7. We offer comprehensive customer support services to every customer in need. Our dedicated engineers work tooth and nails to resolve all Acer related errors with much ease and convenience. Hence call in the number now to get immediate professional help.