- Posted by admin
- On June 8, 2018
When you connect a Linux or BSD or Mikrotik router to your Acer Laptop, a sudden error appears on the display screen. The display shows ‘WARNING 0211: Keyboard error’ as no keyboard is connected to the system. To fix Acer Laptop Keyboard Error 0211 on Startup, you first need to do a research on the problem.
The error code 0211 appears with no explanation. The keyboard is attached to the Acer Laptop but it is not recognized by the system. A conflict between hardware and the system driver appears. It does not let your system read the external devices connected to system. The problem mainly appears when you try to put the router on a rack or cabinet. The system fail to read the keyboard as an I/O connected to the router / server.
Effortless Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Keyboard Error 0211 on Startup:
Whenever and wherever such problem appears, the first thing you need to do is to not freak out. The problem is not at all big as it seems. You can make your keyboard recognizable in simple steps. Read the blog out or else connect with Acer Laptop Repair Services for more accurate results.
- To connect a PS/2 or USB keyboard to the Server or the Router, first of all, press the F1 button.
- It will resume the booting. You can also press the DEL button to run Setup.
- Now when the servers or the router restarted, connect a keyboard by pressing the F1 button to resume.
- If the server or the router uses Phoenix cME FirstBIOS Pro, you simply need to disable the POST (Power on Self Test) errors in BIOS setup.
- Go to Advanced followed by clicking on Boot Features to disable the warning.
- Keep the POST option disabled, so that your Acer laptop can boot smoothly without displaying any setup entry errors.
Related Blog : How To Resolve Acer Keyboard Driver Error?
Get Acer Laptop Support Phone Number for 24*7 Professional Services:
In case you are unable to fix keyboard error message on startup, then you are at the right place. Here at Acer Customer Support phone Number +1-800-393-9107 we take care of all troubling solutions faced by Acer users. No matter how complicated the error is or how long it takes to resume that error, our support team will back you up. Hence dial up the helpline number and leave all the strenuous troubleshooting process to us.