- Posted by admin
- On April 6, 2018
The Acer Laptop Insert Boot Disk Issue occurs due to incorrect boot order placed, partition not set in an active stage and failures in hard-disk of the laptop. However, it is suggested for users to modify the boot order settings so that they can overcome this problem easily. However, users need to ensure that the first device in the order list should have the first boot priority. If this is not done then, select the hard drive which will have the operating system as a first boot device. Well, apart from above guidelines, below we have appropriate steps applied to Fix Acer Laptop Insert Boot Disk Issue.
Steps to Fix Acer Laptop Insert Boot Disk Issue are as follows:
Step 1: Have a check on the boot order first and to do this follow guidelines as mentioned:
- Reboot the PC and then enter into your BIOS mode
- Now, the next step is to navigate to “Boot” tab.
- As suggested by Acer Laptop Support team, make changes in the boot order settings to make your hard drive as a first boot device
- Save all of your settings and reboot the PC device
Step 2: Reset your primary partition into an “Active” mode
If it is the case that primary partition is not set into an “active” mode then, no bootable device error will take place on Acer laptops. However, to fix Acer laptop insert boot disk issue, users can also reset the primary partition into its active mode and work with “DiskPart” to execute all necessary commands. Follow steps as instructed:
- Insert your Windows installation media, let us say for example “DVD disk or USB flash drive” and try to boot from it.
- Under the “System Recovery Option” or “Troubleshoot” icon, simply tap on “Command Prompt” icon
- Now, type the command as “DiskPart” and press “Enter” button
- As suggested by experts, make a selection of “disk 0” and press “Enter” button
- Type the “list partition” and tap on “Enter” icon. Choose a “select partition 1” icon and hit “Enter”
- Press “active” button and “Enter” key
- Well, all the above steps are concerned with primary partition section that has been set into an “active’ state once again and into “No bootable device” mode. Now, restart the system to check whether the error is resolved or not?
Step 3: Repair all of your corrupted Boot files now
Corrupted boot files on users’ Acer laptop can easily trigger no bootable device error leading to corrupted BCD and MBR which is commonly known as Mater Boot Record system. However, one can try to repair these boot files and fix Acer laptop insert boot disk issue. To do this, follow guidelines:
- Insert your boot disk and start booting process. Now, select your chosen language and region. Click on “Repair your computer” icon.
- If users are working with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 installation media then, select “Troubleshoot and click “Command Prompt” icon.
- In the “Command Prompt” section, tap below lines one by one and press “Enter” button. Type below given commands:
- bootrec /fixmbr
- bootrec /fixboot
- bootrec /scanos
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
Shut down the “Command Prompt window” and reboot your PC device.
Top reasons to approach our tech support solutions:
- An award-winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Get connected with our Acer technical expert team and experience world-class solutions
We are available for customers 24/7 hours at Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 to provide the complete assistance for related queries as and when needed. Our technical experts are backed by in-depth knowledge about every smallest to smallest issue occurring within the device. Feel free to connect with us anytime and experience world-class remedies.