- Posted by admin
- On June 11, 2018
Windows gives birth to a number of errors even if you make simple changes. When you convert a “not genuine Windows” into a “genuine Windows”, you need a command. And when the command fails, you get an error 0xc004d307. You must know how to fix Acer Laptop Error 0xc004d307 in Windows 7 with ease.
Windows is a strange Operating System. You need a code to make even a minor change in Acer Laptop. Likewise to convert your “not genuine Windows” to “genuine Windows”, you need “SLMGR –REARM” command. When that command fails more than three times, such error code enters into your Acer system. It is because, the number of using “SLMGR –REARM” exceeds. As a result, the “Skip-Rearm” registry key turns 0 from 1. You need to get back to 1 to mend this error.
Hassle-Free Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Error 0xc004d307 in Windows 7:
There are both manual and automatic ways to solve this problem. You need to be fast to tackle this error. Or hence you may need to face ugly consequences. So it is better to track down the blog. Else connect with Acer Laptop Repair Services for immediate help.
Solution: Change the Skip REARM registry from 0 to 1
- Navigate to Start option and thus type Run followed by pressing Enter.
- You can also press the Windows and the R button together to open Run dialog box.
- When the dialog box opens up, type “Regedit” and this click on OK.
- The Registry Editor window will open up.
- Look for the arrow of “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” and thus click on it.
- When you find the Software arrow key, click on it.
- Look for the both “Microsoft” and the “Windows NT” arrow key and thus click on them.
- Finally click on the “Current Version” arrow key.
- Now find “SoftwareProtectionPlatform” word and thus click on the word not on the arrow mark.
- Choose “SkipRearm” and thus click on it
- Now change the value from 0 to 1 by clicking on Modify.
- Finally restart the system to finish the process.
Solution 2: Manual Update
- Log in to your Acer Laptop through Administrator account after starting.
- Now click on all Programs, Accessories, System Tools and thus on System Restore after clicking on the Start button.
- Choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time” followed by clicking on Next.
- Choose the most recent restore point. You can find it in the list of “On this list, click a restore point”. And thus click on Next.
- When the confirmation window opens up, click on Next again.
- When the restoration is done, close the window.
Related blog : How To Fix System Restore Error 0x800700b7 In Acer Laptop?
Obtain 24*7 Support Services To Handle Multifarious Acer Problems:
In case you are unable to make Windows Error 0xc004d307: “The maximum allowed number of rearms has been exceeded” disappear, you need our help. Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 offers a platform which makes troubleshooting easier. No matter what the gravity of the error is, we take certain measures to tackle them. Hence dial up the toll free number to make lessen the troubleshooting burden.