- Posted by admin
- On June 12, 2018
Acer designs gaming laptops that are bliss for gamers. But when you play tech infused games like PUBG, CS: GO or Fortnite, you face unnatural errors. Commonly when you install the Windows 10 Creators Update, Bad_Module_Info Error emerges. You must know how to fix Acer laptop Bad_Module_Info Error in Windows 10.
This is the most common gaming error and certainly the most irritating one. While you play steam games, your system gets contaminated with the error. And after that from the time, all your gaming apps start to crash. As you update the Fall Creators Update, the problem starts to irritate you. When an application is in running mode or trying to run it, this error will constantly trouble you.
Hassle-Free Ways to Troubleshoot Acer laptop Bad_Module_Info Error in Windows 10:
This error will certainly make you desperate for solutions. But if you think the process is going to be easy, then it is not. There are some solutions to available to tame this problem. Read the blog and find out what suits you the best. Else you can have a word with Acer Laptop Repair Services to clear out doubts.
Solution 1: Press down the Windows Logo Key
As the Bad_Module_Info Error emerges on the screen, the first thing that you need to do is to put the game in the background. To do so, press the Windows key logo. The Start menu will approach and you will leave the game. Get back to the game making a fresh start. And check whether the error is still there or not.
Solution 2: Disable Full-Screen Optimization
- Choose the Properties of the game by right clicking on the game.
- When you find the Compatibility tab, click on Disable full screen optimizations check box.
- Now try running the game again after clicking on OK.
Solution 3: Update the Drivers
- Download and install a download updater from a trusted website.
- Run the program and thus click on Scan Now.
- The application will scan your system and detect the problem with drivers.
- Now you can Update one by one the driver or click on Update All to update all the drivers altogether.
Solution 4: Update BIOS
Sometimes it is possible that the BIOS you were using for long, has been defected. It will cause a communication error making the game apps crash again and again. You need to download the latest BIOS from a site and see if the problem is still persists or not.
Solution 5: Reset Your System
- Restart your system and thus click on Troubleshoot when it starts.
- Now click on Reset this PC followed by choosing Keep My Files.
- When the laptop starts to restart, choose your Account and thus enter the password.
- Click on Reset and thus wait till the process completes.
Place a Quick Ring at Acer Laptop Support Number for Instantaneous Results:
If you are unable to bad_module_info has stopped working error, then it is the high time you can for professional help. Acer Technical Support Number +1-800-393-9107 are here available 24*7 to provide analyzed solutions. We are group of experienced and talented technicians ready to assist you anytime. We focus on rectifying complex to complex error up to customer satisfaction. Hence dial the customer care number now and free yourself from all strenuous process.