- Posted by admin
- On March 8, 2018
This particular Acer Error specifically appears after a Windows or Driver Update. It is one of the risky errors that need Acer Customer Support Number to annihilate. Fix Acer Computer Error on Startup and Needs to shut down after restarting your system normally in Safe Mode. This error code mainly attacks Acer computers having Windows 10 or Windows 8. There can be a number of reasons for this error. One and the most important reason is Windows or driver updates. After power failure or system file corruption, this error can bug you as well. The error appears with an error message. The message depicts, “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we’re just collecting some error info windows 10”.
Many reasons work as a catalyst to boost this error. Conflicts between drivers, hardware damages, registry error, and corrupted system files are the prime reasons for this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Computer Error on Startup and Needs to Shut Down:
You can try disabling the auto PC restart option from the Startup and System Recovery settings. This will help you to identify the problem. Else you can try out the following solutions to get to the roots of the error. You can approach for Acer Customer Care Support if you do not get any desired solution.
Solution 1: Create Windows Installation Media
- First thing you need to do is to create a Windows Installation Media.
- Next boot your system from there to open up Windows Setup.
- Press the Next option to choose Repair Your Computer option.
Solution 2: Running of the System File Checker
- Navigate to Windows Boot Options menu and thus choose Troubleshoot.
- Next you need to choose Advanced Option followed by choosing Command Prompt.
- Now type sfc /scannow in the command line.
- Now press the Enter button and thus “Restart” your system to complete the process.
Solution 3: Performing an Automatic Repair
- Choose Troubleshoot in Windows Boot Options.
- Now click on Advanced Option and thus click on Startup Repair.
- Choose the Operating System that you are looking forward to fix.
- Now wait till Windows restart the repair process.
Solution 4: Performing a System Restore
- Choose Troubleshoot in Windows Boot Options menu.
- After doing so, click on Advanced Options followed by clicking on System Restore.
- Select the state when your computer was working fine.
- Now wait till the restoration process completes.
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for More Responsive Results:
If the above solutions do not help you out, you can go for more professional approach to fix this error. Acer Customer Support Number +1-800-393-9107 is here available 24*7 to offer complete resolutions. Our remedies are fast and instant. And approach to the exact point where you need services. Our team of well skilled engineers leaves no stone unturned fix Acer errors in no minute. Hence dial the number for maximum support with a desk supports.