- Posted by admin
- On May 14, 2018
Portability is the urge of this generation. Everyone looks for a connection where they do not have to hassle with wires and complexity. You can now Connect WiFi in Acer Laptop to get wider and stronger network connectivity.
Portable network brings the complete world in your lap. You can surf through the internet and browse as per your need. Setting up Wi-Fi on Acer laptops are just a piece of cake. Users normally do not have to go through any bad times. With SSID broadcast name and security passphrase, the process becomes fairly easier.
Efficacious Step by Step Process to Connect Wi-Fi in Acer Laptop:
Through the process seems seamlessly fair and easy, but no one can predict when the frustration is going to emerge. This blog describes the steps with uttered illustration. Go through it properly or get guided approach by Acer Laptop Repair Services.
- When you begin this process, the first thing that you need to do is to move the Wi-Fi switch to ON position. Mostly Acer Laptops comes with a physical switch to turn on and off Wi-Fi. But the case may not be similar for all models.
- After doing so, open the Start Menu of Windows.
- Now click on ‘Connect To’ option to check the list of available connections.
- Click on ‘All’ to check all the available networks and connections within the range.
- Now you have to choose the network that you want followed by clicking on Connect.
- When asked, type the Security Passphrase.
- Finally click on Connect again to join network and gain Wireless Internet Access.
Place a Ring at Acer Laptop Support Number for More Illustrious Results:
In case you are still having such Acer Laptop Wi-Fi Connection problem, there is nothing much to freak out. With proper solution and step by step process, we help you to resolve any complex situations. Even in the most complex consequences, our Acer Laptop Support Phone Number +1-800-393-9107 proffers genuine help. Hence dial the toll free number to get prompted solutions at your desk.