- Posted by admin
- On April 12, 2018
When your Acer laptop starts to act abnormally and things go in wrong way that you never wanted, then it is time to perform Acer Laptop Factory Reset on Windows 10. Acer Laptop is designed with hidden partitions comprises special software. Over the times, such software gets corrupted and unpredictable errors starts to appear. On such situation, your Windows 10 will become unanswerable. The perfect way to take care of such situation is to factory reset your Acer Laptop.
Windows Operating System contains a number of options to do so. Such functions and options will restore your computer to an earlier state. As well as it will erase all your data and foul applications affecting your system. Factory Resetting will remove all the files on the drive. Before you start your restoring process, make sure you backup all the personal and valuable files.
Efficacious Ways to Perform Acer Laptop Factory Reset on Windows 10:
Most people have no idea how to execute an Acer Laptop Factory Reset on Windows 10. They often look for professional help for effective results. If you are facing the same issue, Read the blog or contact Acer Laptop Repair Service to get to the roots of the error.
- Whenever this error appears, the first thing that you need to do is to navigate to the Settings option by clicking on Start.
- Next choose Update and Security followed by clicking on Recovery option.
- Windows comprise three important options to perform factory reset on Acer Laptop:
- Reset this PC and go back to an earlier build.
- Reset this PC for starting fresh
- And Advanced startup to roll back to the previous version of the OS.
- Under “Reset this PC” option click on Get Started.
- Click on “Remove Everything” or “Keep My Files”. Choose one of the options depending on the need to keep your files intact.
- Next you need to choose “Just remove my files” or “Remove files and clean the drive” if you chose “Remove Everything” in the first step.
- If you are keeping the computer, select “just remove my files”.
- When the Windows warns you that you will not be able to roll back to the prior version of the OS.
- When prompted, click on Next button.
- As you do so, your Acer laptop will start to reset itself.
- Now click on Continue to complete the Acer Laptop Factory Reset on Windows 10
Place a quick call at the helpline number to get personalized help at desk:
In case you are unable to perform the Acer Laptop Factory Reset on Windows 10, we are her to help you out. With complete solution and guidance, Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 will help you fix any issues that come to us. No matter at what time you place call to us, our complete guidance will satiate all your needs. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at desk.